Monday, January 17, 2011

SMOG

Smog makes me feel like this: ●︿●

As defined by dictionary.com, smog is smoke or other atmospheric pollutants combined with fog in an unhealthy or irritating mixture.

I'm so glad that I don't live in an area where smog is a major problem. Smog occurs mainly in large, urban areas with many vehicles. Car exhaust makes up the bulk of smog in places like Las Angeles and New York City.

It sucks, though, because no matter where you live on this planet, smog is affecting you. This is because smog, along with other green house gases, gets trapped in the atmosphere. With all of these pollutants in the air, the heat that the sun emits cannot get out. GASP!! And this causes...


Gahhh!! Oh no!!!

Smog causes global warming. You cause smog. You cause global warming. SEEEE?!

Luckily for you, there are some things you can do to stop killing Earth. For instance, drive a car with better gas mileage. Or, you could get up off your lazy butt and walk or ride a bike some places. Just a suggestion.

Now I'm going to go do my math

because my boyfriend is making me



2 comments: