Sunday, January 23, 2011

The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass...

Jogging is weird. It's like running... only not.
How curious.

You should know what jog means, but on the off chance that you do not, here is a definitions straight from dictionary.com:
to run at a leisurely, slow pace, especially as an outdoor exercise

So I decided to look up jog on urbandictionary.com to see if there were any hip new meanings of the word that I was not aware of. There are. However, most of them are not school appropriate. Alas.

You know what I don't understand? My dad "runs" marathons. But he's not actually running. He calls it pacing himself. Psshhk. Most people do not run marathons. They jog them. You know why? Because running, actually running 26.2 miles would SUCK.

Anyway, when I jog, I don't feel "leisurely". I feel like I'm running, only it's taking me longer to get where I'm going. And it sucks. But I have decided that once it gets slightly warmer out, I will attempt some kind of physical exercise. Santa got me new tennis shoes for Christmas, so I guess I'm going to start with jogging. It would be sooo cool if I didn't die.



Whoever made this is my kind of guy.

AND NOW I WILL GO NOT DO MY MATH HOMEWORK BECAUSE I ALREADY FINISHED IT :D

3 comments:

  1. Jogging is my kind of exercise, it gets the heart pumping, hell when i jog a dang block I feel good about myself lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jogging. Jogging is equivalent to death. But it's good for you. So...

    I still don't do it much. Treadmills are nice though. Until they aren't.

    And WHOOO! No math homework to finish? Whaaat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am not a big fan of running

    ReplyDelete