Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blog.........................ger

So lately I've been getting annoyed very easily. I don't really know why. I just look at certain people or think of certain things and I feel so ANGRY.

It's very hard for me to get over. Once something like that enters my mind, I'll be in a bad mood for hours. It's frustrating and sometimes very hard to control my anger. I haven't done anything

There are some people that I honestly cannot stand. They make me so... I don't even know what it is. But I feel it anytime I see them, people talk about them or even when I think about them. I'm not going to name any names, but there are some people in this world whom I just simply do not respect and most likely never will.

There are others that I like sometimes, but dislike at other times. It's like a small child's feelings towards their parents. They do something and I get so angry and feel like I'll hate them forever and never talk to them again, et cetera. But then before long I cool off and love them again.

It all just boils down to anger issues. Yay! I love being that stupid, typical teenager that gets angry at everything and sometimes can't control it; that feels like everyone's out to get them. Unfortunately, I get that way sometimes. But don't we all? I mean, come on, we're all teenagers in here (excluding you, Ms. Fultz). You'd think we'd understand when our peers get this way. But, alas.

This blog is annoying me.


BYE

2 comments: